Cindi Sodolski has earned several awards for her excellence in representing both buyers and sellers, but she believes the highest honor is the fact that about 98 percent of her business comes from referrals. Cindi is a longtime resident of Chicago and lived in neighborhoods such as Lincoln Park and North Center, as well as in the Loop. Cindi and Steve have been married for over thirty years. They have four children, including triplets, and raised them in the city. The Sodolski Family is also a big proponent of Chicago Public Schools, where the children have attended Bell Elementary School and Selective Enrollment High Schools, Whitney Young and Lane Tech. In her spare time, Cindi stays in shape by practicing yoga; explores parks with her new puppy Archie; and enjoys spending time with her family.
Clients who have worked with her say they refer to colleagues, friends, and family for several reasons.
Personal Attention – Whether she is listing a home or helping clients find a property to buy, clients work directly with Cindi.
Availability – People who work with Cindi know they can reach her around the clock; she’s available when they’re available.
Trustworthiness – Clients rely on Cindi to bring a high degree of integrity to their relationship. In a field where confidentiality and ethics are paramount, Cindi is a standout.
Negotiation Skills – Cindi’s designation as a certified negotiation expert (CNE) means she negotiates the best possible outcome on behalf of her clients. This is especially advantageous for sellers, who constitute a large part of Cindi’s business.
Attention to Detail – Her detail-oriented approach means that Cindi stays on top of every aspect of a sale, from the initial meeting through showings, home inspections, negotiations — all the way until closing (although her relationships with clients continue well after the ink is dry on a contract).
Real Estate Awards & Accomplishments
- Elite Top 1% & Top Producer — Chicago Association of REALTORS: 2013+
- Five Star Real Estate Agent Award (based on client satisfaction) — Chicago Magazine: Annually 2016+
- Who’s Who in Chicago Real Estate — Chicago Agent Magazine: Annually 2016+
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards for both volume and units sold — Chicago Association of REALTORS
- Recognized as one of the Top 100 Agents in Chicago — Chicago Magazine
- Recognized as one of America’s Best Realtors — Newsweek
- Ranked in the Top 100 Small Teams in Illinois on America’s Best Real Estate Professionals List — Wall Street Journal Real Trends
- Top Agent Magazine, which spotlights the premier real-estate professionals throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- Featured twice on HGTV’s House Hunters
- Founding member of REALM™
- Named 100 Most Influential Agents
- Excellence in Client Service Award — Homesnap
- Excellence in Client Service and Top 5% award out of over 1 million real estate agents nationwide based on our impressive productivity – Homesnap
- Recognized as a Top Real Estate Team in 2020 based on residential sales in the six-county metro area – Chicago Magazine
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) — Members of The Institute who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their residential markets
- Million Dollar Guild™ — recognition assures high-net-worth-individuals that real estate professionals who have achieved GUILD status are remarkably knowledgeable, experienced, and have the unique skills necessary to meet and exceed expectations for today’s most discerning luxury buyers and sellers.
- Social Media Experts — dedicated followers on Cindi Sodolski Group website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Chicago Association of REALTORS
- Illinois Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Founding member of REALM™
- Lakeview Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce
- North Center Chamber of Commerce
- Roscoe Village Neighbors
- North Center Neighborhood Association
- Autism Speaks
- Bell Elementary and Lane Tech College Prep
- Common Pantry
- Food Allergy Research; Education (FARE)
- Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation
- Special Olympics